It’s May already, time for A summer break. I am sure you guys must have had already planned your summer getaway. There are so many amazing and beautiful places to chill out at and explore. But you have to agree that no summer vacation is complete without a trip to the beach. There is something so spectacular about beaches that you can literally just spend your day lazing in the water and on the sand.
Well, for all those who plan to hit the beach, this video might just help you in planning your beach vacation wardrobe so that you don’t end up over-packing or leave behind a key wardrobe item.
WATCH “Beach Holiday Essentials” VIDEO :
Wardrobe Planning : Plan out your wardrobe in advance. Carry loose & comfortable versatile separates that can be worn in multiple combinations to avoid over baggage.
Beach Holiday Essentials – Indian Youtuber
- Maxi dress: Maxi dresses are feminine, elegant, comfortable and sassy. A nice flowy maxi dress in light fabric not just makes you look stylish but also keep you cool at the beach. Off- shoulder styles add sensuous appeal to the wearer and these are in vogue this season. Pick one in a neutral shade and accessorize it with bright colors and there you go!
- Flowy sun-dress: Nоthing bеttеr thаn tо slip intо аn easy lightweight sun dress fоr a day out. A lace or croche detailed sundress makes for a chic style statement.
- Playful skirt: A fitted or flared short beach skirt would look great during the dayttime and looks great when teamed up with a basic tank-top.
- Maxi-skirt: A nice maxi skirt in a light fabric kеерѕ уоu cool аnd саn bе worn in diffеrеnt settings. pick one in vibrant colors such as cobalt blue or tangerine and Team it with a contrasting crop top for a fun and flirty look.
Tops and T-shirts
- Crop Tops: Carry 1-2 crop tops in beautiful patterns and cuts for the fun and flirty look at the beach. These can be teamed with shorts, skirts and Palazzos.
- Basic t-shirts: besides crop-tops, carry 3-4 comfortable yet chic tops.
- Kaftan Tops: 1 or 2 colourful kaftan tops to cover up in is a must have.Long or short, simple or funky Throw in some accessories and you’ll be the star. Perfect for covering up in the sunshine but chic enough for cocktails after sunset, akaftan is the essential holiday must-pack.
- Denim shorts: A pair of denim shorts is a must for a beach holiday. It can be worn as a cover-up and can also be teamed with a variety of tops to create different looks.
- Palazzos: A pair of palazzo pants in floral prints also look good at the beach. You can wear these during evenings while you enjoy a walk by the sea shore.
Other clothing essentials
- Do not forget to carry At least one cardigan or shrug. TO cover shoulders on early morning and cool evenings. You are definitely gonna need them.
- You should also carry 1 to 2 sets of comfortable sleepware, 2 swimwear and atleast 3 sets of undergarments.
Beach Holiday Essentials – Thing to Pack
A Beach Bag: When you’re out spending a day on the beach , a beach bag comes in handy.Pick a bag that is spacious & washable. You can go for bright coloured ones or choose from a range of lovely patterns.
- Beach Towels: carry one to two towels per person- one to dry yourself and the other to lay or sit on.
- Flip-flops: A pair of light-weight flip-flops is the most convenient footwear when on the beach. Easy to rinse off and comfortable to walk in, Flip-flops are a must have.
- Sunglasses: When on the beach it is recommended to wear sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun’s UV rays. Pick a pair of retro or nautical themed sunglasses and shine on!
- Floppy hat or scarves: Scarves will multi-task on a beach holiday. Scarves can be used as a cover up over a bikini, a bandana on your head to protect hair during sun bathing or simply as an accessory to tie your manes.
- Funky jewelry: carry 2-3 bright and colorful jewelry items that can jazz up your beach looks like a multicolored tassel neckpiece, studded ear-cuffs and finger-rings.
HEALTH & BEAUTY ESSENTIALS
- Sunscreen: A sunscreen will be your best friend at a beach holiday. Carry a good sunscreen with SPF 50+ to protect your skin from sunburns.
- Aloe-vera gel: You should also carry Aloe-vera gel to soothe and relax the skin and Antibacterial wipes for cleaning your sandy hands.
- Hair comb
- Hair ties/scrunchies
- Hair Dryer
- Shampoo & conditioner
- First Aid kit
- Moving on to cosmetics, carry the basics such as
- Foundation & concealer
- an eyebrow kit to define your brows
- A peachy blush for those cheeks
- A compact powder and
- Lipsticks in bright shades.
If you wear glasses, don’t forget to carry your contact lenses and lens solution.
- A road map
- Travel snacks
- Travel itinerary
- A torch
- Electronic chargers
- Cameras & batteries
You may add or remove items as per your preference and the length of your trip. Have fun & enjoy. I will catch you guys soon in my next post.
Much Love 🙂
Beach Holiday Essentials – Indian Youtuber